20 Dec LaunchGOLDSBORO
How do we better support and develop entrepreneurs and small businesses in Wayne County?
The answer is simple – By providing business training, mentoring, networking opportunities, and access to capital.
LaunchGOLDSBORO is helping to drive the entrepreneurial spirit … and it’s just getting started!
Led by a host of partners through The City of Goldsboro, Wayne County Development Alliance, Wayne Community College, Downtown Goldsboro Development Corporation, Wayne UNC Health Care, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce, County of Wayne, Wayne County Public Library, University of Mount Olive, ECU Miller School of Entrepreneurship, and WAGES, LaunchGOLDSBORO is open to entrepreneurs with new business ideas and current small business owners who would benefit from the combination of business and financial resources that LaunchGOLDSBORO provides!
• Must live, work or prove a direct impact in Wayne County
• Must have the ability to supply product(s) or service(s) that can generate profit
• Demonstrate need for financial and business resources
• Be interviewed by selection committee
• Attend 8 weeks of meetings twice a week
• Develop business plan and budget
• Willingness to meet and/or communicate regularly with assigned business mentor
• Demonstrate a desire to grow as an entrepreneur and fully utilize the resources of the program
The deadline for the 1st cohort is December 31, 2019. Class Meeting days will run from January 16th – March 5th from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Wayne Community College.
Ready to join?
We are looking to partner with entrepreneurs with new business ideas and current small business owners who would benefit from the combination of business and financial resources that LaunchGOLDSBORO provides.
Apply now by visiting: Launchgoldsboro.com
Future cohort dates will be shared soon!